Sebo vs Miele: In this comparison of SEBO vs MIELE vacuums you will find the latest models of these high-quality German brands. If these two premium vacuum manufacturers have caught your eye, then after reading this review, you will know which one is for you.
There are both similarities and differences between SEBO and Miele vacuum cleaners and we mark these in our review. For example, both brands produce only bags of vacuum cleaners, but Mieles has a longer warranty that SEBOs. We have linked specific models for this SEBO vs Miele comparison by comparing the same types of vacuum that are comparably priced:
- Straight Vacuum Cleaners – SEBO Automatic X4 vs Miele Dynamic U1
- Canister vacuums – SEBO K Airbelt K2 Kombi vs Miele Compact C2
- Lightweight Vacuum Cleaners – SEBO Felix 4 vs Miele Swing H1
Just a quick background on the two companies whose vacuum cleaners we will compare. The products of SEBO are made in Germany and they are proud of the maker of the most beautiful vacuum cleaners on the market. Miele, is another German manufacturer but has a wider range of devices. In addition to vacuum cleaners, Miele also has other products such as assortments, ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, as well as other cleaning products and accessories.
SEBO VACUUM CLEANERS-the world’s best vacuum brand
SEBO(SEmigewerbliche BOdenpflege) claims to be the best vacuum cleaner in the world for removing pets, allergy and asthma, ease of use and reliability. Their vacuum range includes uprights, cans and power heads, while also making dry carpet cleaners and suction floor polishers.
It is interesting to note that SEBO is responsible for a number of Vacuum Cleaner World Firsts, including the introduction of:
- An integrated suction hose on an upright vacuum;
- A dust bag filling from the top followed by a microfilter and then the engine;
- An electrically controlled automatic height adjustment.
In addition to the above features, all SEBO vacuum cleaners come as standard as follows:
- Stiff seals through to ensure that dirty air does not escape through the body of the machine;
- Reliable commercial components;
- Rubber wheels and soft bumpers to protect houses;
- Sophisticated brushless technology designed to pull hair and debris into the powerheads airflow channel;
- 5 year warranty on the engine and all parts without wear.
- You will find the full details of a Sebo’s cleaners in their product catalog.
MIELE VACUUM CLEANERS
In this article we examined the Miele vacuum brand in detail, and we also put them against Dyson. Miele is a much older company compared to SEBO and has been vacuum cleaners since 1927. So you can trust that their machines are tested and tested.
Another versatility between Miele and Sebo is that their vacuum cleaners are made to have tight seals that ensure that none of the dust you suck can escape back into the air. This is essential if you have allergies or asthma, but is not a feature of cheaper vacuum brands.
Miele makes all the usual types of vacuum cleaners, including uprights, cans, lightweight stick models and also robot cleaners. check my review here for Miele vs Dyson
SEBO VS MIELE UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANERS
A good example is the one below:
SEBO AUTO X4 PET Vs MIELE DYNAMIC U1 AUTO ECO
It has an automatic height adjustment that guarantees optimal performance on any surface and even on carpets. If one thing is that the X4 is best in, that would be a removal for removing animals. Therefore, this is the perfect choice if you have pets in your home to avoid the build up of pet hair.
Apart from that mentioned, the Sebo Automatic X4 Pet Upright Vacuum has many great features. It contains three built-in tools, the dust brush, the gap nozzle and the upholstery. It also has an S-class filtration of hospital, which helps with allergy and asthma relief.
The 12 “power head width also improves maneuverability. The 18.3 kg SEBO also weighs slightly less than the Miele, which comes within 21.4 kg.
This video of SEBO gives an overview of the automatic X4 vacuum and all its important functions.
On the other hand, the Dynamic U1 Auto Eco is one of Miele’s high-end sincere vacuum cleaners. It has a unique SwivelNeck technology feature that allows you to control the vacuum with less effort and with just a twist of your wrist. Like the Sebo Automatic X4, the Dynamic U1 Auto also has an automatic height adjustment for different carpet depths and surface coatings.
It also includes a dust brush, upholstery tool, gap nozzle and an LED headlight system that lets you see the dirt under furniture and other areas that are hard to see. For comparison, the SEBO Auto X4 does not have a headlight.
The AirClean Sealed System® has an AirClean filter bag and an Active HEPA filter. This system keeps the air clean if you vacuum, because the filters capture and maintain 99.9 +% dirt, dust and allergens. It also has a 54 foot range so you can cover more areas at once.
This Miele video provides a deep insight into the Miele Dynamic U1 Upright vacuum cleaners. If you want to learn everything, you can know about this great job, it’s worth five minutes to look at this.
Both vacuum cleaners are upright, chipped and technically advanced. Customers who bought them have positive things about each product and here are some:
SEBO AUTO X4
It is lightweight and seems to pull the room.
The noise level is surprisingly low.
With the handle and the hose it is easy to clean corners and slits.
It is good between the different floor areas.
It can be completely flat, making it easy to vacuum under furniture.
MIELE DYNAMIC U1 AUTO ECO
It can be heavy, but it is well balanced that it feels almost self-driving.
It’s quieter than most vacuum cleaners.
The suction power is great and can also remove pet hair.
It automatically fits on new surfaces, from carpet to tile or hardwood. The brush roller can also be switched off if necessary.
It can be completely flat, making it easy to vacuum under furniture.
The headlight is very bright and illuminated properly
However, as expected, not all responses were positive. Some of the areas that need improvement for both products are as follows:
SEBO AUTO X4
The standard hose is quite short that it can not be used to clean edges and stairs. It is much shorter than that on the Miele.
Cost of continuous replacement of dust bags and filters. However, the dust bag is extremely large, allowing you to vacuum for a long time without replacing.
MIELE DYNAMIC U1 AUTO ECO
The Miele Dynamic U1 is quite heavy. It is rather heavier than the BEE. Although this does not affect the function, it is considered, especially if you have to lift up and down stairs.
Cost of continuous replacement of dust bags and filters. Although the HyClean dust bags are as large as the SEBO dust bags and last between the changes.
SEBO VS MIELE CANISTER VACUUM CLEANERS
SEBO AIRBELT K2 KOMBI VS MIELE COMPLETE C2 LIMITED EDITION
The Sebo Airbelt K2 Kombi is a traditional canister vacuum with a basic design and weighs only 13.5 pounds. It contains a Kombi nozzle, dust brush, gap and coating nozzles. It can not have a power brush, but opens more than 50% of the dirt on carpets and hardwood floors.
Although light is, the K2 Kombi is durable and maneuverable. It also comes with a 25 foot cable, so you do not have to move the plug often. Not only that, it also has a tug and retract cord rewinder.
The Miele Complete C2 Limited Edition is one of the latest manufacturer’s canister models, introduced in 2016. It is slightly heavier than the BEE, but weighs only 14.3 pounds. In addition, with this Limited Edition model, you will get two main cleaning heads – the Turbo Comfort Rotary Turbo brush plus the Combination Floor Tool.
It also includes a dust brush, upholstery tool and gap nozzle, all held on a VarioClip. A big feature of this vacuum is the foot switch on the combination tool, which allows you to quickly transition from smooth floors to carpet surfaces.
The Complete C2 Limited Edition has a 33-foot operating range, giving you a wide range, although not as long as the 37 foot is on the SEBO. It also has a one-touch cable that fully retracts the cord without having to switch on the switch.
PROS OF SEBO VS MIELE CANISTER VACUUM CLEANERS
Many customers have purchased both of these canister vacuum cleaners and they have the following to say about each of the models:
SEBO AIRBELT K2 KOMBI PROS
- The brand may not be so popular, but the quality of the construction is very competitive.
- Easy to use and can easily be stored in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- It is very quiet and even under low bed frames can be used.
- Premium S-Class Filtration.
MIELE COMPLETE C2 LIMITED EDITION PROS
- It is so compact and lightweight that it would not cause prolonged use of back pain.
- The double parking lot is great, that you can attach the stylus to the back or the side of the box and then sit or sit flat or upright.
- It’s quiet and has no strange odors when used.
- Has very strong suction power and many flooring tools choices.
- Small and compact look, but big and ubiquitous in function.
CONS OF SEBO VS MIELE CANISTER VACUUM CLEANERS
As expected, there are still some things that customers do not like in both products.
SEBO AIRBELT K2 KOMBI CONS
- Works well on hardwood but not really good on floor coverings. Recommended for homes with mostly hard floors with some carpets.
- The dirt bag is not as big as on the Miele.
MIELE COMPLETE C2 LIMITED EDITION CONS
- Like the BEE, the Miele is better suited for homes with majority floors and a few short stacks or carpets.
- Can be improved by having suction controls on the wall to reduce or increase suction. However, these are only located on the body of the vacuum.
- Both of these vacuum cleaners are at the center price for vacuum cleaners, but you get high quality and performance for the price. On the basis of customer reviews, however, both floors do not work well, so if you have carpet at home, consider other models to maximize your purchase.
In summary, there is not much to separate these two vacuum cleaners, and either will provide exceptional long lasting cleaning performance.Moreso, in terms of making a choice i would prefer the miele c2 because it has an additional flooring tool in comparison to the SEBO plus a larger garbage bag and longer warranty.
SEBO VS MIELE LIGHTWEIGHT/STICK VACUUM CLEANERS
Example is SEBO FELIX 4 KOMBI VS NEW MIELE SWING H1 QUICK STEP
SEBO FELIX 4 KOMBI VS NEW MIELE SWING H1 QUICK STEP
The SEBO Felix 4 Kombi Upright Vacuum is a machine that is fast, easy, light and powerful. The neck of this vacuum is very flexible, which has 180 degrees of power. As a result, with its flexibility, you can easily maneuver around and under furniture.
It comes with combination combination floor nozzle, gap tool, and cladding tool. It has a telescopic handle, which means it can be customized to make it comfortable for anyone to use it regardless of height. The Kombi nozzle makes it suitable for cleaning both hardwood and floor coverings. However, the main disadvantage of this floor head is that it does not have a rotating brush and so the carpets will not stir. It is possible to connect one of the SEBO power sockets to the Felix 4, either the ET-1 or the ET-2 for even more effective underfloor heating.
You can also remove the nozzle and convert it into a portable portable vacuum that can be used to clean the staircase, upholstery and even car interior. With its 31 foot cable, you can clean a large room at the same time without having to switch plugs.
The new Miele Swing H1 Rapid Step Universal Upright Vacuum also has a combination of flooring tools that are ideal for light and quick cleaning of all flowing floors and low carpets. In addition, it has an integrated glide function that allows you to use it without worrying about damage even on the most sensitive flooring.
It comes with a stainless steel telescopic pin, as well as a slicing tool and a brush upholstery attached via a toolbox. It has a 28-foot operating radius, which is slightly less than the Sebo Felix 4, but you can still reach a large space.
PROS OF SEBO VS MIELE LIGHTWEIGHT/STICK VACUUM CLEANERS
Customers who bought these lightweight SEBO and Miele models have these things about the product saying:
SEBO FELIX 4 KOMBI PROS
- Lightweight convertible design makes the device super versatile.
- Optional ET-1 or ET-2 power-head conversion if purchased individually.
MIELE SWING H1 QUICKSTEP PROS
- Can convert into different configurations for ultimate flexibility.
- All parts show excellent workmanship.
- It has excellent suction power and is super powerful given its size.
- It makes cleaning the staircase so much easier.
- Very quiet.
CONS OF SEBO VS MIELE LIGHTWEIGHT/STICK VACUUM CLEANERS
Meanwhile, there are also areas that customers do not like these products.
SEBO FELIX 4 KOMBI CONS
- Not suitable for carpet homes – the Felix 4 Kombi has no roller brush (power heads can be bought and adjusted as optional extra).
- Cord must be wound manually.
- Although 18.5lbs is fairly light, it is not super lightweight for a vacuum. Check out our Best
- Lightweight Vacuum Reviews for some good alternatives that are (almost) as light as a spring!
MIELE SWING H1 QUICKSTEP CONS
- The vacuum is not on its own.
- Better on hard floors than carpets.
- It is a bit difficult to use for cleaning furniture by weight distribution.
- Smaller sized bags require more replacement, which can be expensive.
- Like the SEBO Felix 4, the Miele H1 only has a manual coil cord.
To summarize our comparison of these two, it seems that the SEBO Felix 4 is the better choice. Although it is more expensive than the Miele Swing H1, the flexibility offered by SEBO offers more power and is more powerful. However, considering the price difference, if you are looking for a second vacuum cleaner for a quick cleaning or a smaller home, the Miele can be perfect for you if you do not want to spend too much.
Both genuine vacuum cleaners are also good products and affordable. If you’re looking for a vacuum that you can use for quick cleaning, you’ll never miss these two.
Sebo vs Miele-My Final Verdict
After reading the comparison of some of their products, you have probably made a choice or maybe leaning to a manufacturer. There are many similarities and differences, so everything depends on what you really seek in a vacuum. Now that you have some important information, if you have to choose between Sebo and Miele – which vacuum is the best?