Roomba 665 Review:The irobot Roomba 665 Vacuum Cleaner provides thorough cleaning on all types of floors and all with a push of a button. The patented 3-stage Cleaning System can easily absorb dust, pet hair and large debris, just like grain. Only by pressing “Clean” or running your Roomba seven times a week.
Are you in a Hurry, then checkout the irobot roomba 665 below
You can also use your Roomba with the included dual-mode virtual wall barrier in the virtual wall or the halo mode for more beautiful control over where your robot cleans.
The iRobot Lithium Ion Battery can help your robot extend the distance and extend the battery life. For a 3.6 cm long, this robotic vacuum is specially designed to fit most furniture, beds and kickboards.
When tested on different surfaces and cleaned the dust, fur, fibers and sand, the results are quite interesting. But what you do not like this robotic vacuum is that it often fades spots and sometimes those spots are very visible.
- Roomba 630 vs 650-All About Roomba 650 vs 630!
- Roomba 650 vs 980-What are the Key Difference?
- Roomba 665 vs 650-Which one Should You Buy?
iRobot Roomba 665 Review(s)
The Roomba 665 is in all honesty one of the worse Roombas’s out there. Having said that, it’s not a bad model, but it’s one of the cheaper and less advanced models with limited functionality.
It works well as a basic automated vacuum, but there are some important features that do not exist, which have the Roomba 880 and 805 apart, except the rest. However, if you just have a basic robot vacuum, the 665 is a good affordable option to watch.
The Roomba 665 uses an older version of iAdapt technology, like the Roomba 650. It’s a good job to navigate your home, to deal with certain obstacles, and to switch from one floor to the other. However, the cleaning pattern that follows is completely random. So, while it will clean everywhere, it will take a long time for this random pattern. Certainly, it will clean everywhere, but it may take up to twice as long as some of the better models like the Roomba 880.
Now the Roomba 665 is technically separate from the animal range, which means it has been specially designed to collect pet hair. It uses something called AeroVac technology, which uses special vacuum cleaners to suck pet hair. Now, although this works well for hard floors, the floor coverings do not work well. This is due to the fact that the Roomba 665 still uses the old brick lattice system with brushed rolls. This means that her can confuse the brushes. In other words, the brushes tend to be clogged so that they need a fair amount of maintenance.
The Roomba 665 has a very slim profile, so it has no problem with small objects such as sofas and beds. It also comes with cliff detection, so it does not fall into big drops. However, it does not come with a special fire detection system, it does not have the hard / soft barrier detection system, and it also has no anti-tangle tech. The vacuum on this model is also not the strongest, so it can take a couple of passes over the same spot to really get everything.
The Roomba 665 has a much better battery, runtime and charging time than 650, which is an obvious bonus. Having said that, the battery will not last as long as the more advanced models, especially those with lithium-ion batteries.
A big front for the Roomba 650 is that it currently has a huge dust bin, much bigger than any other model. This means you do not have to empty it so often. This model is also equipped with a single virtual wall system, so you can keep it quite complicated, or at least can tell that it stays out of a certain room. This model also has side brushes to come into angles, but they are not as advanced as with the 880 or other later models.
Pros and Cons of Roomba 665 Review(s)
Below we have done our research and have listed the advantages and disadvantages of roomba 665 review(s)
Pros of Roomba 665 Review
- Roomba 665 helps you keep up with everyday mess
- Designed to fit under most furniture and kickboards
- Preset to vacuum up to seven times per week
- Cleans your carpets, rugs and hard floor surfaces
- Includes a lithium ion battery and one Dual-Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier
Cons of Roomba 665 review
- Now there is nothing inherently wrong with this model, but it lacks some key features that make the newer and advanced models so great.
- Although it has a good domestic vacuum cleaner system for hard surfaces, it does not work well on high wooden carpets, especially when the hair is involved. The brushes can easily get clogged.
- The arbitrary cleaning pattern means that the stains can be missed, it takes a long time before the job is finished and it’s also not good about the battery life.
Specifications of Roomba 665 Review
- iAdapt® Navigation uses sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home
- 3-Stage Cleaning System agitates, brushes and suctions floors
- Conveniently schedule cleaning up to 7x per week or just press “Clean” on the robot
- Dual-Mode Virtual Wall® Barrier manages where your robot cleans
- Lithium Ion Battery delivers up to 3x the battery cycle lifetime
- Automatically docks and recharges
- Avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- Automatically adjusts to all floor types: carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate or other hard floors
- 3.6″ low-profile design allows it to clean under furniture, beds and kickboards
Other Roomba 6oo Series Alternatives and Comparisons
- iRobot Roomba 620 vs 650-What are the Difference?
- iRobot Roomba 650 vs 655-Which one Is of Better Value?
- iRobot Roomba 650 vs 770-Which brand is the Best?
My Final Judgement for Roomba 665 Review
For roomba 665 review,the roomba 665 is well-known robotic vacuum cleaners found in Amazon. With good customers satisfaction and ratings. Feel free to checkout their price listings here.